12" Mahogany Djembe Drum
60cm Mahogany Djembe is a full sized drum ready to rock. The shape and size of the shell has been made to Threeworld's specifications from Indonesian plantation sourced Mahogany. A vibrant timber that has become an important tonewood in the industry. Mahogany has an earthy, warm tone that is pleasing to the ear. The base is made of one solid piece of wood for integrity and strength and shaped perfectly to produce volume and deep bass. The outer shell is hand carved with a tribal design and every drum is an individual in its own right. Skinned and finished by us in Burleigh Heads, Australia, with a Fibreskyn head.
Threeworlds drums are made to be played! The are fully tunable, have an extremely tough skin, and well shaped body to provide sounds that sing! We stand behind every drum we sell. We play drums so we know what is good and what isn't.
- Fiberskyn head. All weather Mylar® film.
- Water proof
- Unaffected by temperature
- Super long life
- Easy to tune and maintain.
- And sound totally awesome!
- Origin Java - Indonesia
- Rope 5mm Poly cord plaited inner core
- Shell Mahogany
- Size 12"
- Skin FiberSkyn All weather Mylar® film. Low stretch = less tuning
- Weight Varies due to timber shell
* This item may take longer to ship than normal as sometimes they are made up to order.