Lights off! Build a star projector, learn all about the stars, and transform your room into a personal planetarium with the Create a Night Sky Projection Kit.
- Four cardboard panels fold and mold around a small light projector.
- Switch it on and see the projections of both the northern and southern hemispheres shine brightly on your walls.
- Find the names and coordinates of each star formation on the projector as well as the included star chart, and see them lit up on your walls like a real night sky.
- Discover astronomical wonders from your bedroom with the 4M Create A Night Sky Projection Kit.
- Kit for building a projector to display the stars
- Encourages fine motor skills, logic, astronomy interest
- Turn your room into a personal planetarium
- Easy assembly - just fold and tape cardboard pieces
- Stars are labeled and shine bright on walls
- Features both northern and southern sky hemispheres
- Includes 4 dome pieces, adhesive tape, 4 dome supports, lamp projection
- Detailed instructions and star chart included
- Requires fine-point pencil/nail for punching out stars
- 4 AA batteries required, (not included)
- Compact size domes: 4.5 inches
- Made of strong, durable materials