Blush Pink | Eco-Friendly Teether | Organic Beechwood Silicone Toy
We have run out of stock for this item.
An eco-friendly teether that is made out of sustainable Beechwood Timber & Food Grade Silicone is the best option over mainstream baby teethers because they are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and free from harmful leads, metals, BPA, chemicals or phthalates.
- An eco-friendly teether made from wood and silicone helps develop baby motor skills and soothes teething pain.
- These amazing eco-friendly teethers come in four colours:
- Sage, Cinnamon, Turmeric, and Blush.
- OB Designs' eco-friendly teether is sustainable because it is made from responsibly harvested high-quality beechwood timber making sure we care for our environment and aligning with all our ethically made baby toys.
Eco-Friendly Teether | Baby Toy Features
- Food Grade Silicone & Sustainably Harvested Beechwood Timber
- 20 cm long
- Eco-friendly teether suitable for babies 0+
- Designed in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Made Ethically eco-friendly teether by a Sedex accredited manufacturer.
Eco-Friendly Teether | Baby Toy Safety & Care
OB Designs eco-friendly wooden teethers for babies are tested to and pass the European Safety Standard for toys: EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 for all ages.
Suitable from birth
By the age of 3 or 4 months, your precious baby is starting to form an idea about being in the world, they will make better eye contact and you’ll be smiling at each other. Babies at that age stating getting control of their body and this where they might start putting their hands in their mouth and pick up objects to reach their mouth. This is a precious time in the baby’s development stage and a perfect time to start introducing an eco-friendly teether.
Babies' motor skills start to develop and they begin to not only discover that their hands belong to them but start grabbing toys like an eco-friendly teether to place in their mouths for exploration and soothing the early teethers.
At 4 months old, babies find it easier to bring the eco-friendly wooden teethers to their mouths, this is why you want to make sure they have a high-quality beechwood and food-grade silicone teether to suck and bite on.
OB Designs' eco-friendly teethers can be your baby’s companion and favourite toy from about 3 months to 1 year not only for playing and enjoyment but for gaining comfort and relief from teething symptoms. The soothing comes when babies use these safe eco-friendly teethers to apply light pressure to tender gums which could possibly give them comfort and satisfaction.
There is no restricted age for a baby to use an eco-friendly teether however, babies usually start teething from 4-6 months. Babies always love putting stuff in their mouths and choosing an OB Designs' eco-friendly teether would be ideal and a great alternative to random things around the house and their own hands and clothes.
Shop With Confidence!
When you shop at Earth Toys you're shopping with a family business in a Traditional Toy Store. EST since 2011
We send your orders with care and within 24hrs
( next business day on weekends)