Nature kids love being outdoors and exploring!
Hold the compass in the palm of your hand and the four directions are no longer just points on a map, they are living, breathing wilderness just waiting to be explored by kids!
This outdoor toy is not just fun but also educational, teaching your kids about direction and encouraging a love and understanding of their local geography!
- This necessary life skill teaches kids the four main directions, North, South, East, and West.
- It is 4.5cm in diameter and fits easily in a pocket, so you’ll always know which way you’re going.
- Glows in the dark
- Strong steel & glass construction
- Great for the outdoor play
- Suitable for ages 8 & up
Nature Play is so important for children!
- Playing outdoors encourages children to observe nature and the world around them, learning about the animals and plants in their very own garden and out in their local area.
- Being in the outdoors calms the mind, teaching children to focus and feel happiness exploring nature, playing outdoors and using their bodies.
- Nature Play gets children out in the sun, soaking in important VD and breathing in fresh AIR!
- This time spent outdoors allows children the space and time to stretch their bodies and core muscles, running, jumping, crawling and spinning, releasing energy and any stress they may be feeling!