This instructional book is filled with Fun Wood Whittling Projects for Adventurous and Nature Loving Kids!
Get out in nature with your children and experience the age old craft of wood whittling!
Wood carving is not only easy for families and children to learn but its also fun and very calming and grounding!
Step out into your garden or go for a hike and find some dry hard wood!
You can start by creating easy projects in the book such as Magical Twig Wands or find a branch with a knot and turn it into a wood carved bird figure, advance up through the included 50 wood whittling projects and try your hand at creating a carved dolphine necklace, a tic tac toe game or wooden toys!
- Add the Kids Opinel Whittling Knife to your cart
- Teaching your child how to whittle is a wonderful experience that connects you and your child to the natural world.
- Whittling is educational and teaches FOCUS, concentration, perseverance and encourages childrens creativity!
- Families and their kids will learn the disciplineand respect of how to handle knives safetly
- Screen Free Activity for kids
- For Ages: 7 - 11 years old
- Format: Paperback
- Number Of Pages: 128
Shop With Confidence!
When you shop at Earth Toys you're shopping with a family business in a real Traditional Toy Store. EST since 2011
- We send your orders with care and within 24hrs ( next business day on weekends)
- We LOVE Gift Wrapping are always here to help you to choose the perfect gift!