Dragon Staff Pro - Collapsible
Dragon Staff Pro - Collapsible - 1400mm / Fire Spokes x 6 / EPDM is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
or 4 payments of $112.49 AUD with More info
The Dragon Staff Pro incorporates all the best materials to create the best Dragon Staff setup!
After over a decade of tweaking we present you with the best Dragonstaff setup available.
A Complete setup! Everything you need to get going! Without all the fuss!
Whether you be a hobbyist or professional. This is the one!
"How do i pick the right one?" -
Heres a buying guide:
Size: We usually promote to have the staff length close to your chin height. Some say eye height. 1500mm is the most common.
Spokes: using 6 spokes is the most common. Originally 8 was popular, but it's more expensive and heavier. Plus when its rolling you cant visually tell how many spokes are on it so much. However some people love the extra weight and more fire. Choosing between fire or daytime claws is upto you. Some choose to put baby socks on fire ones and use them unlit for practice too. Its all personal preference.... or you can buy both and interchange!
Grip: I promote EPDM the most. So that is my goto. It needs to be replaced occasionally. Bit like the strings of a guitar do. But it is an all rounder good grip. Silicone is fantastic if you live in a dry or cold climate, if its sweaty it can be slippery. But otherwise it lasts a very long time and is very loved by many.
Now that we have gone through the basic buying options lets break it down a bit more.
This is a collapsible staff, using the patented Fusion system which is strong, rattle free, easy and reliable. Even after being dropped for years. This allows it to break up small enough to travel, transport or store easily. All parts are replaceable so even if you manage to damage one of the parts somehow, its ok. Its all fixable.
Carbon Fibre staff construction gives superior strength and minimal weight.
The Hubs (that the spokes attach to) are the patented V3 system which easily attached to your pole and then you can customise your head to have either 3 or 4 spokes per end and swap out different spokes easily.
Fusion Dragon Staff Pro Comes with:
- Staff: Carbon Fibre 3 Piece Collapsible Staff - in your choice of length. 1 x handle 2 x ends.
- Hubs: 2 x V3 Hubs - this is what goes on the end of the staff to attach the spokes to
- Spokes: 50mm (2 inch) Fire Spokes or Spiral Dragon Claws - Select 6 or 8
- Grip: EDPM or Silicone - silicone is slippery when wet or sweaty, but is long lasting if you are in a dry or cold climate. EPDM is the standard grip, hold well but needs replacing after a while.
COMPACT FOR TRAVEL
Combining travel and dragon staff twirling is made easy with Fusion Dragon Staffs. They set up in seconds by simply connecting the three pieces and twisting them into a secure locking position.
The highly engineered patented locking mechanism on the Fusion handle provides superior strength with no wobble or rattle which is extremely important for a balanced flow.
The kit collapses down to about 1/3rd of the assembled size, perfect for carrying around and storing when not in use.
The Dragon V3 Hub gives you the option to completely remove the hub with just one screw allowing for quick setup and pack away. The spokes can remain on the Dragon V3 Hub even while the hubs have been detached from the staff handle ends.
The Fusion system is completely modular and has been designed to fit any 22mm tubing. This means you can swap the ends of your Dragon Staff to make other types of staff, such as a Contact Staff, an LED Staff of potentially more creative options.
From day to night, keep yourself in creative flow with each component accepting the same spoke design allowing you to quickly add and remove components to your Dragon Staff using the same tool and set screws.
REMOVE HUBS IN SECONDS
No more taking out the wicks to remove the hub. You can now easily remove the hub with one bolt. Three or four turns and it's off!
LIGHT CARBON FIBRE
Professional fire spinners all over the world are preferring carbon fibre based on its unique properties. Carbon fibre provides high stiffness, strength, lightweight performance and corrosion resistance. This means wobble-free spinning and allowing you to perform for longer, being aided by the lightweight properties which make up the carbon fibre staff.
A lighter staff body means there's more weight on the ends with the hubs which is exactly what you want to achieve balanced and controlled flow.
- Patented Fusion Locking Mechanism
- Precision Engineered 7075 Aluminium Fittings
- Carbon Fibre Shaft
- Solid Feel
- Rattle Free
- Ideal for Travel
- Sets Up in Seconds
- Modular System
- 50mm (2inch) Authentic Dupont Kevlar Wicks
- 100+ Burns Per Wick
- Purchase Wicks Seperately Here
Spiral Dragon Claws
- The claws are made from polyurethane which is super durable and offer brilliant colours.
- 100grams Per Claw.
- 8mm Stainless Rod Connection.
- 225mm in length.
- Available in: Orange, Purple, Turqoise, Pink, Copper, Silver & Glow (phosphorescent)
- Purchase Dragon Claws Individually Here
- Super Strong
- High Stiffness
- EPDM provides an ultra-grippy and comfortable feel.
- EPDM Grip is a favourite of Dragon and Contact Staff spinners worldwide due to its high grippiness.
- Perfect for beginners and experienced spinners alike.
- Deteriorates quicker than Silicone & may leave black marks on your arms.
- Easy to Replace/Regrip at home.
- Extremely long-lasting – you wont have to replace it often - Hard to replace
- Excellent grip in dry conditions
- Fully washable to keep it looking and feeling new
- Transparent so you can see markers underneath for more precise spinning
- Doesn't handle wet conditions/sweat well. You may have to wipe it down with a dry cloth occasionally during use.
- Fits 22mm Staff (Outside Diameter)
- Additional Adapter to fit 19mm Staff Available Upon Request
- Hubs Designed to Change from 6 to 8 Spokes on the same Hub
- Remove by Unscrewing Only One Screw
- Full Length: 1400mm - 1700mm
- Handle Length: 400mm
- Staff Outside Diameter: 22mm
- Staff Including Grip Outside Diameter: 25mm
w/ EPDM Grip
1400mm = 402 grams
1500mm = 430 grams
1600mm = 458 grams
1700mm = 486 grams
w/ Silicone Grip
1400mm = 445 grams
1500mm = 463 grams
1600mm = 481 grams
1700mm = 499 grams
- Dragon Fire Spokes = 80 grams
- Spoke Overall Length: 180mm
- Wick Width: 1.75" (40mm)
- Dragon Claw Spokes = 100 grams
- Claw Overall Length = 225mm
- Spoke Overall Length = 150mm
If you have any questions let us know! We would love to help.
If your in Cairns drop in store and have a chat!
Shop With Confidence!
When you shop at Earth Toys you're shopping with a family business in a Traditional Toy Store. EST since 2011
We send your orders with care and within 24hrs
( next business day on weekends)
The product is impeccable and the delivery was done in a reasonable time frame, I highly recommend buying your flow toys from earth toys!