This catapult is one of da Vinci's redesigns from the medieval catapults of 400 or so years earlier).
While the Medieval catapult we made uses the force of twisted rope, this uses the tension stored in bent wood to hurl objects, usually over 15 feet. With no modifications you can experiment flinging with grapes, and those fun mini marshmallows too! A great way to introduce graphing for kids!
- This kit stands 33 cm (16 inches) tall, 25 cm (10 inches) long, and 14 cm (5.5 inches) wide.
- All pieces are pre-cut and drilled so the model is incredibly strong!
- All you need is glue and scissors.
- Can be made in about an hour.
- Great for beginner siege builders!