Children's Outdoor Whitling / Picnic Knife - My First Opinel
or 4 payments of $6.24 AUD with More info
The Opinel Whittling and Kids Pocket Knife is made for ADVENTURES and Nature Craft!
The sharp blade is fantastic for whittling, craft and fun outdoor adventures!
Ideal for trimming the bark off sticks, cutting string, making shelters and sculpting small wooden objects but it is also perfect for taking on family picnics!!!
We always keep ours handy for cutting up fruit, bread and spreading dips on our crackers when were out and about with the kids.
This Opinel Knife is made to LAST and from the best quality materials.
Check out our favourite Whittling Book for inspiration
- Designed for older kids and families but it is SHARP and requires guidance and adult supervision.
- ( we suggest creating a 'Blood Zone' while whittling - no one enters this zone just incase you slip! )
- The dual safety lock allows the blade to be fixed in a closed or open position
- Rounded tip adds extra safety for younger users
- We stock a range of different coloured wooden handles from natural timber, pink, blue, green and red.
- Keep your knife safe inbetween uses with the Opinel Alpine Sheath.
- Ages: 7+ with adult supervision
- Overall Length Open: 180 mm - Overall Length Closed: 101 mm
- Blade Length: 77 mm, Blade Thickness: 1.60 mm
- Style: Virobloc, Stainless Blade
- Steel: Sandvik 12C27
- Handle Material: Beechwood
- Weight: 36 Grams
- Made in France
Shop With Confidence!
When you shop at Earth Toys you're shopping with a family business in a Traditional Toy Store. EST since 2011
We send your orders with care and within 24hrs
( next business day on weekends)