Educational Toys for Toddlers
Earth Toys collection of Toddler Toys are packed full of Educational value!
Toddlers between ages 1 and 3 are avid explorers, exploration gives them knowledge, and knowledge leads to language. Our educational toys for toddlers help you to introduce your eager learner to numbers, shapes, letters, colors and words, through play your toddler is developing and improving his manipulative, thinking and social skills, coordination and creativity.
Here is Earth Toy's top 5 Educational Toys for Toddlers
This beautiful wooden stacking tower by Grimm's Spiel and Holz Design is handcrafted in Germany.
The stacking tower is a classic educational toy
- Children can experiment with stacking the colored rings by size, shape and colour
- Encourages children to use their hand and eye coordination
- Works on your toddlers fine pincer grip and fine motor skills
- Requires your toddler to problem solve
This classic shape sorting cube by Ever Earth is a classic Educational toy for toddlers. With chunky
pieces that are easy to hold, it features a lift off lid to easily retrieve the pieces once they have been
put through the holes. This toy is also eco-friendly, Made from sustainable plantation woods and
coloured with non toxic paints!
- Teaches your toddler shapes, colours and sizes
- Encourages hand and eye co-ordination
- Encourages their developing language skills
- Helps develop fine motor skills
- Requires thinking and problem solving
Another classic educational toy for toddlers! Children are engaged and entertained while they use the
hammer to pound the different coloured pegs down.
- Teaches Toddlers Cause and effect
- Requires strong hand and eye co-ordination
- Teaches colours
Pull along toys are lots of fun and a favourite for toddlers! A pull toy comes into its' own at this age. A child will start to move the pull along toy in different ways be it walking forwards, backwards or moving in a circle whilst watching the toy follow them obediently. Role play can develop with the pull or push along toy becoming a new friend, baby or make believe pet.
Teaches Children Cause and Effect
Encourages imaginative Play
Requires the use of gross motor skills
Requires co-ordination and balance
Wooden building blocks are a must have for any toddlers play space, Building blocks offer a open
ended educational experience that lasts from the toddler years through to preschoolers.
- Offers a open ended& Creative play experience
- Develops their fine motor skills
- Teaches Cause and Effect
- Develops visual & spatial relationships
- Reinforces mathematical understandings
- Teaches colours, textures and shapes