The Art of Story Telling and Puppetry
Children are naturally drawn to storytelling. The magical art of imitation and make believe. Role play is more then just good fun, it is a key component of early learning.
Storytelling is an ancient form of communication. It has been done since the dawn of time, used to celebrate traditions, legends, and recount historic events, simply through the spoken word.
Our Top 6 Benefits to Story Telling
- Story telling sparks yours and your child’s imagination
- It is so much fun and engaging for the whole family
- It helps your child learn the difference between ‘real’ and ‘make-believe’
- Encourages verbal, listening and comprehension skills
- Storytelling promotes bonding and helps to build on your relationships
- Storytelling can help a children to roleplay/understand events in their life
We are proud to stock the worlds most beautiful puppets - Folkmanis!
Folkmanis® believes imagination is the key to a healthy childhood, encouraging play and discovery to develop the skills necessary in life. The company has been making the most innovative and engaging specialty puppets in the world since 1976, delighting imaginations and winning nearly every industry, child development, and kid-tested award - many repeatedly.
A gift of a puppet encourages imaginative, open-ended play, endearing hugs, and snuggly companionship. Folkmanis® introduces another stellar lineup of puppets.