The Opinel pocket knife is passed down from generation to generation.
It is now available with a rounded end for younger users. Its blade can trim sticks, cut string and cardboard, make shelters and sculpt small wooden objects. The dual safety lock allows the blade to be fixed in a closed or open position.
As a sharp object My First Opinel must be used under adult supervision.
An ideal first knife for children that is fantastic for whittling, craft, outdoor adventures and is also great for picnics. Comes with the Virobloc safety ring that will lock the blade in the closed or open position.
- Keep your knife safe inbetween uses with the Opinel Alpine Sheath.
- Add our Whittling with Kids Book for some inspiration and project ideas
- Sharpen your knife with a honing stone
- Ages: 7+
- Overall Length Open: 180 mm
- Overall Length Closed: 101 mm
- Blade Length: 77 mm
- Blade Thickness: 1.60 mm
- Style: Virobloc, Stainless Blade
- Steel: Sandvik 12C27
- Handle Material: Beechwood
- Weight: 36 Grams
- Made in: France